Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Hi gang,I am back! The Doc. Gave me a release today don't have to go back until Sep. As it turned out I had a pulmonary infection. Still taking antibiotics and vertigo pills. Always something!

I thank all of you for your kind words and well wishes. I have not keep up with anything. I got my computer back Friday, and just didn't feel like fooling with it until late last night.

I know everyone has stayed out of trouble sense I've been gone, right!

Granpa use to say son, the only way to stay out of trouble is change your name. Don't work real good, I tried once and some lady keep telling me I was her twins Daddy!

For all our Canadian friends, I got one in the mail today for you. Don't think I have forgotten you!

A Polish man married a Canadian girl after he had been in Canada
a year or so and, although

his English was far from perfect, they got on very well. Until one day he
rushed into a lawyer's office

and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him-- "very quick".

The lawyer said that the speed of getting a divorce would depend
on the circumstances and asked him the following questions:

LAWYER: Have you any grounds ?

POLE: JA, JA, an acre and half and a nice little home with 3
bedrooms.

LAWYER "No," I mean what is the foundation of this case?"

Pole: "It is made of concrete, brick and mortar," he responded.

LAWYER: "Does either of you have a real grudge?"

POLE: "No," he replied, "We have a two-car carport and have
never really needed
one."

LAWYER "I mean, What are your relations like?"

POLE: "All my relations are in Poland."

LAWYER: "is there any infidelity in your marriage?"

POLE: "Yes, we have a hi-fidelity stereo set & DVD player with
6.1 sound.. We don't
necessarily like the music, but the answer to your
questions is yes."


LAWYER: No, I mean Does your wife beat you up?

POLE: NO, I'm always up before her.

LAWYER: Is your wife a nagger?

POLE: NO, she white.

LAWYER: WHY do you want this divorce?

POLE: SHE going to kill me.

LAWYER: What makes you think that?

POLE: I got proof.

LAWYER: What kind of proof?

POLE: She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at the drug store
and put on shelf in bathroom.
I can read - it says, "Polish Remover


Thought for the day,have you ever wondered how many flowers a butterfly kisses in a day?

Word for the day: Honeyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home