Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Hi gang, I have spent another day fiddling with this computer! When you only nowhere the on/off button is, that makes things a little tuff.

I am seeing things I have never seen before. I keep getting error codes and the system shuts down. Granpa said it is because I am holding the Raines to tight. It doesn’t know to woo or back up. I told him there was a new sears catalog in the outhouse. Hadn’t seen him for a while.

Did you see in the news Barbara Strisand is going to sell her memorable! I can’t think of a thing I want, can you?

For all you coffee drinkers out there make sure you no who is suppose to make the brew!


Subject: Coffee dispute!


A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the
coffee each morning.
> >The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we
> >don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."
> >The husband said, " You are in charge of the cooking around here and you
> >should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."
> >Wife replies, "No you should do it, and besides it is in the Bible that
> >the man should do the coffee."
> >Husband replies, " I can't believe that, show me."
> >So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and shows him at
> >the top of several pages, that it indeed says ............
> > Are you ready for this?
> >
> >
> > Are you sure?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > "HEBREWS"

Thought for the day, granpa said I was not messing with this thing all day tomorrow!

Word for the day: Argali.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home