Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, April 19, 2004

Hi gang, old blue Monday is down! I hope every one had a GOOD DAY! I have the old vertigo problem again today. Have not gotten much done around the creek. I tried to get in to the Doc. but had to settle for tomorrow morning.

Any way I had a couple of pics. To share with you taken down in Florida. I wish I had posted these before Wanda took her beach trip. Power line workers took these two photos; sure don’t wont their jobs!

See those big pipes in the background. Look what was in one of them! Still want to move to Florida?
Sorry could not get the picture to down load? THe pipe was full os snakes!

Thought for the day, always look for the good in every one.

Word for the day: Espy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home