Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Hi gang, today just shot by! I worked out side most of the day. Came in about 3:00 took a shower and streaked out on the couch. Need I say more! My wife woke me up at 5:00pm. It seamed like I had just laid down.

Any way that's why I am running late tonight. I checked my comments today and replied to those I could . Those of you who don't talks every day, you need to put an e-mail address on you blog so we can yell at you!

We all have those we talk to every day and if you don't up date what do you do? I love all my contacts. They are all so with it! I can hardly wait to see what a new day will bring. Some how we become one on the net. Our feelings intermingle and we feel joy or pain and yes even sadness! I thank all of you for being part of my everyday life. Without you my life would be boring to say the least! Rambling down Boyd creek!

"Chicago Convention"




A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he
glanced up and saw an unusually beautiful woman boarding the plane.

He soon realized she was heading straight toward his seat. Lo and
behold, she took the seat right beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?"

She turned, smiled, and said, "Business. The annual Sexual Education
Convention in Chicago."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen,
sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for sex education!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your
business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use my experience to debunk some of the
popular myths about sexuality."

"Really," he said. "What myths are those?"

"Well," she explained. "One popular myth is that African American men
are the most well endowed, when in fact, it's the Native American Indian
who is most likely to possess that trait." "Another popular myth is that
French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of
Jewish descent.

We have, however, found that the best potential lover in all
categories is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly, the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm
sorry", she said. "I shouldn't really be discussing this with you. I
don't even know your name."

"Tonto," the man said. "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba."

Thought for the day, have you ever noticed the wind in the trees? Like acurrent in the ocean it comes and goes!

Word for the day: Grizzle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home