Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Hi gang, I am running late tonight, and I think most of you no why! You guessed it I played golf to day. One of my best friends son drove over from Atlanta. They have AEA this week, so he came over to play with his dad for a couple of rounds.

The only thing my son likes about golf is me not talking about it. Have all of you picked the winner yet for the Masters? I have two long shots! Phil Mckelson and John Daly.










I told all of you to go over to Phyllis last night, and see her pic. Today she told me it was not she but Mary Lou! I put my foot in my mouth on that one!

It looks like most of you would like to post a pic. From your area each week. Sounds good! We have theme Tue. , Thu. and Fri.. How about we post a pic. On Sun. I no a lot of you don’t post on the weekend. So if you don’t get it in on Sun. put it in on Mon. We will start 4/11/04. Easter Sunday. It is your pic. Of any thing you wont from your area. Have fun and enjoy your self!

Sign of the times!

ON A PLUMBER’S TRUCK
‘DON’T SLEEP WITH A DRIP. CALL YOUR PLUMBER’

Thought for the day, laughter is the medicine of the soul!

Word for the day: laudanum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home