Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Hi gang, another weekend is about to bite the dust. I hope you got to do all you wonted to do. I t has been windy and cool here all weekend.

We just got in form a prayer service for C. His wife will have brain surgery in the morning. They are holding on to hope that she will get through all this and live a full healthy life. My heart goes out to them!

Today is our anniversary! FORTY-FIVE years today!

I was sweet sixteen, and said I do. I think I new more then than guys today no at twenty-five. We have had our ups and downs but the best is yet to come! Four children, seven grandchildren, and six great grandchildren; we are steal asking how are we going to do this?

My granpa use to say son, have a large family, the back forty needs a lot of work!

Sign of the times!

ON A PLUMBER’S TRUCK
‘WE REPAIR WHAT YOUR HUSBAND FIXED.’

Thought for the day, most never get the chance to live half their life with the same person!

Word for the day: lollapalooza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home