Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, March 29, 2004

Hi gang I hope every one had a good Monday. What a day it has been for me! I woke up last night and have inner ear problems. I feel like someone has had my brain out playing with it.

I dare not make any sudden moves. It’s like I have been in granpas home brew. Right now that sounds like a good idea. It couldn’t be much worse.

We had another good day and could not waste it on not feeling good so…. You guest it we played golf! I made it 16 holes last two I had to suck it up. Just could not go any further! I will give it heck next week.

I received this in the e-mail today!


A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so
Proud of himself, that he starts calling his wife, " Mother of Six" in
Spite of her objections.

One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it's time to go home
And wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well. He shouts
At the top of his voice, "Shall we go home 'Mother of six?"

His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouts right
Back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of Four."

Thought for the day, smile even when you’re not sure why you should.

Word for the day: dizen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home