Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Hi gang, summer rules are here! I had to cut grass again today. Second tome. That done and I dug up a privet hedge root. The roots go to China! I made a pic. to show you.

How many of you have dug up privet before? Boz put down your hand. Watching your mom, does not count. I have a little hill side I wont to clear off. There has got to be an easer way! I am thinking explosives!

No boz I don’t have a bulldozer. Not a bad idea though!

I didn’t get all the roots they go everywhere!


I have all these to go!



Thought for the day, there is always something to do.

Word for the day: hyoid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home