Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Hi gang, I guess I took a break today, because I did nothing but clean the kitchen. Yet where did the day go?

I forgot to tell you that, we won the Spring Invitational last week end. Jacksonville State was second and Kentucky third. Tiger is in the hunt at Bay Hill. What about my main man Jr. How sweet it is to see him running so good!

I am keeping it short tonight so I can show you some clips I took of the work I have been doing out back.

First, four of eight piles to be burned.



Looking along side of the house, we raked and burned.



Last is for the ladies. This is a out side vine, something grew in it?



Thought for the day, dream a little dream with me.

Word for the day: heteronym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home