Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Hi gang, it has turned cold again! The wind has been howling all day. I just picked up all the broken limbs, and now I have got to start over again. I think we still have some cold weather to deal with. Sure don’t like to say that.

I no you can’t wait to here how many golf balls I lost. Ready! Zip, nada, is that not great? The truth is I did not get to play today. I had to keep Megan home from school today. She has the stomach flu.

My granpa use to say son, if you don’t get to do the things you wont to do, it gives you the opportunity to do the things you can do better!

How many out there wont to here a good blond joke? Less see there’s 1-2-3-4-boz do you have your hand up or are you talking? All you beautiful blonds out there forgive me. However this is educational so pay attention.


A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.

We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one.."

She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote
710.

He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked "is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, its right there."


If you're not sure what a 710 is Scroll down.............










Thought for the day, short fuse is handled with lots of hugs.
(--<>)

Word for the day, davit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home