Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, March 08, 2004

Hi gang, I have had one of those days, where you say where did it go? I am tired, but it seems like I just got up. I have been Megan’s driver today. Too and from school, and we just got in from baton practice!

I worked in the back forty again today. I have trees down all over. After picking Megan up I weeded in the flower garden for an hour or so. I wont to get some plants in. It looks so bare in front of the house.

I did get around and read a few blogs this morning. I ran across a couple that was professional! It was like reading from a book. I also listen to Kats voice blog. It sounded just like I had her pictured in my mind.

Tomorrow is our golf outing, if I can rest up tonight. It is a tough job, but some one has to do it! Can I go two rounds with out a lost ball? You will just have to check back to see.

My granpa use to say son, working in the back forty tired, is like rocking a cradle. You no you should have gone to sleep that night!

Thought for the day, relaxing after a hard days work is one of the best feelings in the world.

Word for the day, tonicity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home