Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Hi gang, hope every one had a good day! It was gorges here. I did get the front yard cleaned. I can see my flower garden again. Now I’m ready to start planting. First things first though I have a lot of trimming to do. The yard work rest has just about come to an end. I was going to crank up the tractor and cut out back, but dead battery, and flat tire. Another day for tractor maintenance.

Tiger and Love for all the marbles tomorrow! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME GOLF! Should be a good match, if Love doesn’t cave in.

You no I have been so buzz I don’t know what is happening in Nascar?

We are playing golf tomorrow! Should hit 70*. Rain is coming back in, looks like another wet week! So we are playing before the rain. It is a tough job but someone has to do it. Right, right. I knew you would agree.

I haven’t been on line sense early this morning, so I don’t know what's going on. I don’t know how I did it, but I’m missing several urls from my bookmark? If you have not heard from me, now you no why. Darn computer! How do you loose bookmarks?

I tried to post a picture this morning, no luck. I have a picture of Boyd creek I wonted to put on top. Back to the drawing board!

I wont to see what all you guys or up to so let me get this posted.

My granpa use to say son, don’t get you drawers in a wood, it’s hard to walk all drawn over!

Thought for the day, listen to that lonesome whistle blow…

Word for the day, evince.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home