Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Hi gang, I hope this post doesn’t get soaked. It has rained for two days. April showers bring Mayflowers, but it’s still February! My maple trees are loaded with buds, and the daises are ready to open. My blue bird guest house has been taken. The bird feeders are driving me to the poor house. Them bogeys eat!

A friend of mine from Chicago sent me this bit of amusement, enjoy!

SIX AGAIN
A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday. "I'd love to be six again, " she replied. On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms and then took her off to the local theme park. What a day. He put her on every ride in the park—the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster, everything there was. Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. Right away, they journeyed to a McDonald's where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake. Then it was off to a movie, a hotdog, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy. Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted. He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being six again?" Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. "You idiot, I meant my dress size!"

I don’t know how that got off set. Darn computer! Let me see where was I. Oh yea before I forget how many of you like to eat at a rest runt? Hm… that many! I have a new rest runt for you. I got this from my friend momo. Marci and belle wont to take boz there.

Did all of you here Greenspan has found a way to stabilize Bush spending. CUT SOCIAL SERCUITY! Where does he think they are getting the money from now? Ah, we need another billion to clean chicken cages in China. Sure get it from social security!

Tiger Tiger Tiger! Has the weight of all those millions ruined your swing?

Where else but in America can you work on a project for years spending billions of dollars, then decide these things are to dangers! We better design a rocket proof kite! Another one of these high Tec wonders went down today killing two Americans.

This is a phenomena I don’t understand so many people die before we do anything!

My granpa use to say son, if something just won’t work right no mater how much you fix it. Give it to your neighbor an let him fart around with it!

Thought for the day, may all those who die this day find peace?

Word for the day, subterfuge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home