Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Slow day at river run! I only saw five boats go down to day. Course I took boz tip and sleep most the day and evening.

Not a good v-day for spouse. We were suppose to go to a party tonight guess who backed out? Woo is me tomorrow.

Got to find out why no one can open my pictures at yahoo?
Any suggestions let me no. Can you believe John Dailey is leading the Buick Inv?

Everyone repent after me… Dale Jr. will WIN tomorrow!
Or is it today? Any way excuse me I got to go eat some more V-day candy. Got to get rid of that stuff!

Thought for the day; most will never find true love.


Word for the day; Cupidity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home