Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Sports fans rejoice! What a day! Twin 125s at Daytona, and the Buick open Lyons Tigers and Bears! YA---WHO!

Gang, I thought I had found a way to cut back some on bloging. I would only read, whom I had listed on my blog. I started at the bottom and worked my way up. Three and a half hours later I had not made the top. Shucks that didn’t work!

Hum…. Another idea I would only read the blogs from those that had commented on my blog. Sounds good right, wrong! Again I started at the bottom and worked my way up. I would read there blog, and comments; Plus the comments from there comments. Two and a half hours latter I shut down for lunch!

I read where people go out and surf new sights! Please tell me how? There is no time to do that!

Ok all you experienced blogers, what is the secret to your success at not spending 24/7 on the net!

I like all my regulars, and don’t wont to skip them for some one else; but from them I pick up some one new every day.

I had a good post I wonted to do today for Merci and I have blown it. Maybe tomorrow. It was on addiction. The Natural. About s golfer who could not cope, and what happened to him.

Thought for the day; Can pain be controled without drugs?

Word for the day; Anguish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home