Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Just got in from a late supper. We went with one of my wife's best friends. We were running late and by the time we got there, her friend had already ordered a pitcher of Marguerite for me and her! How sweet it is.

Ups won the shoot out! I thought Jr. Would! Oh well next Sunday will be exciting. I think it will be a fast race. Where did the day go? Did every One get around to boz! He is in love. It's not even spring yet and he's already howling at the moon. By the way there is a full moon tonight.

Visit Desiree today to get that kid straighten out! Good discussion! Don't forget marci, she has two to tango. Oh my!

Thought for the day; Where does it hurt most?

Word for the day; Bushmaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home