Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Thanks KIm and Dis., for making me fell a little batter. I just type away and it is hard to go back if you loose it. It just will not be the same.

You guys or great to let me know what to do. Right now I am in word and hope it will transfer ok. After church this morning, we went to I hop for breakfast I had unlimited pancakes with hot maple syrup! Little did I know they start you of with eggs, hash browns, and bacon? I thought I was going to have to crewel to the car.

We went with the same couple from last night and a friend we have not seen in a while. This girl can laugh! You guessed it! I was already sore from last night and she had us all laughing again. Also a gentleman from church we all new joined us. We offered to pay him if he would not tell every one what a bunch of nuts we are. His life may never be the same. The guy at the table next to us stopped and asked her what she was taking to make her so happy. He wonted some. She now thinking of a cache label to put on water to sell!

How is MORNING LAFGHTER or FOREVER SMILEING, SMILE TONIC? What do you think!

Thought for the day; Smile and the whole world smiles with you!


Word for the day; Unapproachable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home