Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, January 30, 2004

As another day bites the dust I have the same old feeling! Where did the day go? Moving around on the blogs today there are a lot of list being posted. So.... No I am not posting a list. Mine would have to be one on things I haven't done! We don't wont to go into that. My wife is home and might come in and see it! No list...

On the QT! My son may have a girlfriend!! A collage student from where he works. The last two Fridays he did not come home until the we hours. We don't dare ask any thing. Today he called his mother and told her he was taking off early, heading home. He didn't get home until his usual time! Ah ha....

There was a stabbing on the strip last night where he goes. I heard a police Officer talking about the case on TV. He said the men were fighting over a girl neither new! Excuse me would you like to dance? She must have had a ball watching two guys cutting themselves up over her.

Meanwhile back at the creek as we settle in for the evening. It is just the two of us, and the dogs, cats, five million birds I have been feeding. I thought the cats eat a lot the birds are eating me out house and home! I am going to crash early tonight and try to read at least a chapter of fellowship of the ring. At the rate I am going it will take me a year to read the series.

I wish I had not said just the two of us. Now I can't get the song out of my head! You have heard it" just the two of us we can make it if we try. Just the two of us!" Have not heard that song in ages! What is the song or tune you get stuck in your head often? Let me know.

Thought for the day; Don't forget to stop and smell the roses!


Word for the day; Precarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home