Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, January 25, 2004

I am late again tonight! Just as I started for the computer my daughter Linda in Chicago called. Cold up there. Didn't have the heart to tell her how worm it is here.

Birthday for the twins went well. Lots of pictures. I will have to up load them tomorrow. When I get in from playing golf. If I am not worn out . We are walking again.

The twins were so good today. They received so many presents they did not no what to play with. They settled for the two rider cars we gave them. They new what to do and where on them in a flash. There are all boys when they were tired of riding the cars they started climbing them. We rely enjoyed them.

There ice cream and cake was good to. I was so full. M.J. Made a big brunch and I ate mine and Scotts sense he was not at home. I told him this evening he was the cause of me over eating. Had to blame someone!

The rain has moved out it rained all night and stopped around noon. I bet the golf course will be muddy. Oh well the things you have to do to play golf. Someone has to do it. It might as well be me!

Thought for the day; A bad day at golf is better than a good day at work!

Word for the day; Defiant.

Happy Birthday Boys it is tuff being One year old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home