Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, January 15, 2004

All most lights out around here. The day has flown by so quick. I got a hair cut this morning and stopped at the Library and read some articles. When I got home it was almost time to pick up Megan from school

Talked to one of my best friends tonight. Have not heard from him in a couple of weeks . He has been in Florida. He is such a character I will have to write about him. All good nothing bad!

Sony open started today and M. Wie is not doing bad at all. I no the Pros are greeting there teeth. I hope she does well.

Thought for the day;

Always look for the good even when things do not look to good.

Word for the day;

Honesty; What does it mean to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home