Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Hi Gang, I am running late tonight! Got in from the golf course at 5:00pm. Took a shower, eat supper, watched the news! I am out of breath but all yours for a few minutes. I no you are thrilled.

I no you are eager to no how I did on the course! Well I lost two balls and found four. Not bad for a bush whacker. Score on a scale of 1-10 I was a -5! Hum... Darn ball wont go where a aim! It was a wonderful day worm, good to see the guys. Great lunch, but second helping , an nine more holes of golf is not good!

O/S, seems to be doing good. M.S. India ok so far. Will keep you advised. My friend Ray told me today, talking about the problems I had. He said if it isn't broke don't fix it! Were you not happy with what you had? I told him I just wonted BETTER, FASTER A real BLOG HOG! He hehe, He said hum... What did you get! I told him it broke! Wont go, Caputo, frozen! Darn machine it's like my golf balls goes where it wants too!

Thought for the day; What is the shorts distance between two points?

Word for the day; Whelk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home