Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Party is over…all had a good time! I stayed up until midnight and went to bed. I thought I would have trouble sleeping, but I sleep sound all night. They had a good time and enjoyed the movie.

All my Canadian friends are routing for Mike Weir at the Nissan open. Mike is good and will be hard to beat. Big John has his work cut out.

The Subway 400 starts at noon. Did I here someone say come on Jr.? Should be a good race.

There are so many good reads today. Such talent! So many people with sooooo much to say! I start talking and sit here da…! Oh well my grandpa use to say son, if you don’t have any thing to say keep your mouth shut. You’ll catch flies!

My grandpa always had something to say about nothing. I once ask him grandpa, why do they call a Dragonfly that name? Son he said, in the summer when the flies mate. The male gets stuck on the female. When she wants to go somewhere. She has to drag the male with her, hence the name Dragonfly! Grandpa was a smart man!

Thought for the day, compromising your ethics on the Net, is like walking through a dairy farm blindfolded! You gone step in some thing!

Word for the day; morality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home