Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, March 05, 2004

We have done it again! Another Friday bites the dust. I hope every one had a good one. Rain came in early so I didn’t get to finish my out side work. Spent a lot of time just blog surfing. I ran across one blog that had a male come on ring to it so dumb me, I went in to check it out. It was a 19-year-old student. Who said she used the name to surprise men, boys, guys and that other side of the fence girls, when they found out who she was. Her blog went on to list the cases of first time offenders who were trying to entice teenagers over the net. They were caught and she listed their jail sentence. She has 36,960 hits on her sight! First year freshman collage student. I could almost hear her laughing at every stupid man in the world who falls for her crap!

Any way this goes along with what I was going to share with you to prove a point.

This has got to be one of the best singles ads ever printed.

It appeared in the Atlanta Journal.
Companion Wanted:

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE
seeks companionship, ethnicity unimportant.

I am a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love
long walks in the woods, riding in your pick-up truck, hunting,
camping, fishing trips, and cozy winter nights lying by the fire.
Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hands.
I'll be at the front door when you get home from work,
wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours.

Call (404) 875-6429 and ask for Daisy.


Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week-old Black Labrador Retriever.

Thought for the day, the other side of the fence is never as green as you thought.

Word for the day, intrigue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home