Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I hope all of you had a great day like I did! 75* my kind of weather. Got the tractor up and running. It sure was dirty from sating up all winter. I got the grass mulched, picked up leaves along front fence and trimmed one bush not bad for half days work.

I saw two butterflies, yellow and blue. We have yellow butterflies until some time November. They are beautiful I plant flowers to attract them. Last year was a banner year. They love red snapdragons. I may get started on my garden tomorrow, not sure yet. We may get one more day before the rain moves back in.

With nice weather coming back in I need to get back to walking and exercising! I am starting to have trouble buttoning my pants! I use to work out every day, now just play golf. Not good! Working out side helps some, but not enough.

Well gang what is going on! I scanned through you guys this morning and again this afternoon not much happening. I suppose we all need a break from time to time. I love it when someone says I have nothing and then write two pages! There are some good jokes at Dorothy’s. Should get a laugh out of you. They are all my lines by the way!

Thought for the day, find you place of wonderment.

Word for the day, ectoderm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home