Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Hi gang, the rain moved out this morning so I was able to get out and cut some wood. Still to wet to do any thing else. Very windy this afternoon, I love to here the wind in the trees. I sat on the back deck for a while enjoying the worm sun and the wind in the trees. Life is good I thought.

Sure I have health problems but few people my age don’t. I am truly blessed to be able to do some of the things I do. Like still playing golf. I am going to play as long as I can swing a club. I no a man at our golf club, Mr. Wilson is his name. He is 90 years young! He still walking, puling a cart. You should see him hit a ball! Someone said you are only as old as you feel. That being true, I am 25!

Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you see my Golden Egg award in the right column. The next one could be yours!

I will close with a fair joke I ran across. This one will make all the ladies through their mouse at me!

A husband walks into Frederick's of Hollywood to
Purchase some sheer lingerie for his wife. - He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to
$500 in prices, the more sheerly, the higher the price.
He opts for the most sheer item, pays the $500 and
Takes the lingerie home. He presents it to his wife
And asks her to go upstairs, put it on and model it for him.
Upstairs, the wife thinks, "I have an idea. It's so
Sheer that it might as well be nothing. I'll not put it on, do the modeling naked and return it the next day and get a $500 refund for myself. So she appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose. The husband says, "Good Lord! You'd think that for $500, they'd at least iron it!"

' Funeral Services are pending'.

Thought for the day, what goes up must come down, getting there lays the fun.

Word for the day: fortuitous.

This is yesterdays post my phone has been out!

My granpa use to say son if they can’t here you. Wait to you get closer, and use sign language!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home