Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Hi gang, I am running behind today. We played golf! I no it’s a terrible thing to do but the weather was just too nice to stay home and work in the yard. I no you wont to know. I lost two and found two! What a day!

I am still trying to find my paint program to do a self-portrait. I don’t know if it was Wanda that started this or Phyllis. Any way join the fun.

Also g-spot wont a picture of your rear end. This is for zoo. I no you wont to get in on this one! Hum…

I had one rear end shot to share. I was a little then back then, but flying high. This should get me first prize.




Keep on smiling!


Husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding
Anniversary!

The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that
Reads, 'Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever.'

"Yeah?" she replies. "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that
Reads, "Here Lies My Husband Stiff At Last.'"

Thought for the day, never let it be said that we did not try!


Word for the day: ingénue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home