Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, March 22, 2004

Hi gang, I lost my post again tonight! I transferd it to China I guess. Any way I trust every one had a good Monday. My granpa use to say son the only good thing about Monday is you get two days to rest up for it!

I noticed a lot of new sight looks going on. They all look good. I don’t dare touch any thing! It will dissaper! I seem to be quite good at that. I have enough trouble now!

Speaking of trouble!

True Doctor Stories :-)


A man comes into the ER and yells, "My wife's going to have her baby in the cab!"
I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress, and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs, and I was in the wrong one.

--Dr. Mark MacDonald, San Antonio, TX

Thought for the day, most never stop to smell the roses or check the cab!

Word for the day: guff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home