Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Hi gang, where did the day go? We went over to the church for a clean up day and were gone most of the day. To night we went to our favorite Mexican Restraint for super. It ha s been a full day!

I hope you guys have had a good day. Weekends go so fast! I friend of ours said it is time to go to the beach, So tomorrow I will check out rates at the beach. Most have some kind of golf package. Those are the ones to look at Why pay extra when you don’t have to. Right!

It’s past my bedtime so; I got to rape this post up.

My granpa use to say son, a full weekend is like a beautiful woman. You gona pay somewhere downs the line!

Sign of the times;

AT A PROCTOLOGIST’S DOOR
“TO EXPEDITE YOUR VISIT PLEASE BACK IN.’

Thought for the day, good food good friends, ah such a good life.

Word for the day: gentry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home