Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Hi gang, hope your day has gone well. I have not herd from the Doctors office. So I am just trying to hang in there. It may be in the morning before I here from him.

One thing is for sure it is not much fun when you don’t feel good. I have not been out of the house today. Cold, yep a cold front came through after the rain. Will be in the mid thirties tonight. Did I say, winter was over? Excuse Me! The lion is taking another bite.

You here something about breast cancer every day. I had a call today from a friend whose mother-in-law has just been told she has it and the family is taking it hard.

Cancer what a brutal killer it is!

On the lighter side!

One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not
more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a "massive int ernal fart."

--Dr. Susan Steinberg, Manitoba, Canada

Thought for the day, never drought that there will be a tomorrow, somewhere.

Word for the day: guano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home