Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Hi gang, well as you have guessed by now I have been out of business! I started to post Sat. evening before I went to church and Bloger would not publish my post. So I went to church and came back and the phone line was out. We had a thunder storm go through, and have been without a phone senesce Sat.

I only lost my answering machine, my son lost his modem! One thing for sure you can’t do much about the weather. Well it could have been a lot worse. I am back up and running, and have a lot of catching up to do.

Sunday photo post!




M. was baptized, she was so excited. The weather was bad thunder and lighting and rain so hard you could not see. She insisted that we be her godparents. I am in the brown my wife is in the green.

Sign of the times!

ON A PLASTIC SURGEON’S OFFICE DOOR
“HELLO. CAN WEPICK YOUR NOISE?”

Thought for the day, the person who wrote April showers brings Mayflowers. Must have lived in southern California where it never rains.

Word for the day: Fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home