Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, April 23, 2004

Hi gang, well we made it through another Friday! I have done nothing today but sleep. My dogs love it. They love to cuddle up and sleep.

My Dogs have Gas! I mean chocking kind! Have you had that problem with your pets? Man I have been waving apiece of paper all day. Of course they think I am getting on them.

I read in the paper where scientist has developed oil from pig manure! Each pig farm would have its on processing unit. A truck would go around a collect the pig oil and take to a refinery for further processing.

I got to thinking about this today and have developed a devise to catch you pet’s gas! Ever so often you purge the container and store it in a big gas bottle for pick up.

Just think we could tell the world to smell our gas!!!!
Picture enclosed! Excuse my tremors.



Thought for the day, have you hugged your pet today?

Word for the day: Gestalt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home