Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Hi gang, I hope every one got to see the diamond backs! I have never seen any thing like that. I am going to stay away from construction drain- pipes!

Hump day down hill run! Man I feel a lot better today. I got a shot yesterday, and it helped. Still a little fuzz but not staggering all over! I have to go get a c-scan Friday. I dread that! I have to be there at 8:00am.

We have a windy day today. It sounds like the ocean coming through the trees. Mid west had the first out brake of tornados. Man they were all over. Four fatalities! It is that time of the year. The weather is so unstable.

Have most of you ever been bombarded with e-mail telling you gota pass this on Or send for your free coupons. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Well you gota see this that I got in today! The only problem the narrator does not speak southern. Turn your sound on!
http://www.bordergatewayprotocol.net/jon/humor/web_animations/may02-smilepop-s

Sign of the times!
AT AN OPTOMETRIST’S OFFICE
“IF YOUDON’T SEE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR, YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.”

Thought for the day, been there done THAT! HA, YOU JUST THINK YOU HAVE!

Word for the day: Achromatic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home