Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Hi gang, what a wonderful blue sky day today! I am back driving and went to pick up M. At school. I was fourth in line? Some how I looked at the clock wron and got there one hour early. The dogs were not to happy about that.

I have spent another day trying to get my O.S. back to where it was. Every thing is so time consuming. Today I brought my antivirus back up to date and windows updated. Still have a lot to do! This is a real pain in the keister!

I planted some tomatoes today an took pictures of my little flower garden to show you but I don't have a way to optimize. So will have to wait on that.

My granpa use to say son, you should be working in the field instead of watching all those lady bus drivers. You will be seeing YELLOW all night!

Sign of the times!
ON A FENCE
"SALESMEN WELCOME! DOG FOOD IS EXPENSIVE."

Thought for the day,what can be more thrilling than a school child closing out another day?

Word for the day: Chine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home