Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, April 30, 2004

Hi gang, I have been bouncing around all over making comments. Then it downed on me I had not made a post!!! Because of the time this will be shorter than a bobcats tail.

Has every one seen Wanda’s new blog? I still can’t make a comment. She may have me filtered out! Cause I live in Elephant country.

WE have had a lot of talk on ageing this week so I will let you think on this one over the weekend!

A distraught senior citizen phoned her doctor's office. "Is it true,"
she wanted to know, "that the medication you prescribed has to be taken for
the rest of my life?"
"Yes, I'm afraid so," the doctor told her.
There was a moment of silence before the senior lady replied, "I'm
wondering, then, just how serious is my condition. This prescription is
marked 'NO REFILLS'."

Thought for the day, sunrise sunsat, I’m mighty glade we have met!

Word for the day: Jounce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home