Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Hi gang, I am running late! We went to church and then out to super with friends. Hard to believe it is 9:00pm. We are 95% through with the carport clean up. Should finish in the morning.

What have you guys been doing today? It looked like rain for most of the day here. Never did rain. We are trying to pull every thing together for a yard sale late summer or early fall. Man do we have junk. I hate to throw any thin away. Soon as I do I am looking for it!

My youngest came down this morning, and we went garage sailing. Talking about junk! We found nothing, out of about seven sales. I guess some people have more junk than us!

Sign of the times!
Chicago radiator shop:
“Best place in town to take a leak.”

Thought for the day, never pass up the chance to smile at someone.

Word for the day; Slue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home