Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Hi gang, I hope your idol won last night. I never got into it. I just don’t like all the screaming an hollering they do today. How about Toby, he won about all there was to win! Reba looked great. A few corny jokes but hey you can’t have everything.

I use to listen to music all the time. I don’t know what happened. I think the grandchildren would not leave the stereo alone so it got put up years ago and is now an antique.

I wanted to get a surround sound but my wife said; we need to many other things. Like food, lights, water, and now gas for the cars. Speaking of gas. I stopped and got gas today for $ 1.86. That is the cheapest I have seen in a month!

What do you guys listen to a radio or CDs, stereo? I need to get something to listen to while walking. I would miss the birds singing, and might get ran over. How about if I just hum as I surf talking to you guys.

I couldn’t carry a tune if some one put it in my wheelbarrow!

Sign of the times!
In the front yard of a funeral home:
“Drive carefully. We’ll wait.”

Thought for the day, how many times have you started something that you wish you had not?

Word for the day; Sinistral.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home