Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Hi gang; as I talk a thunderstorm is moving in. Thunder, but does not look like rain. Oh well I did get my trimming in. The last half hour I had to use a sling blade. I stopped my weed eater to get more line in the head, and the thing would not restart.

I think the drug companies must be in cahoots with weed-eater mfg.
Every one I have ever had has been like that. They just want start hot! Any way I got through, for another week.

I received e-mail today about our archenemies Osama. Take a look.



Subject: Fwd: Osama bin Laden

After his death, Osama bin Laden went to the Pearly Gates. There he was
greeted by George Washington, who proceeded to slap him across the face and
yell at him, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached and punched Osama in the nose and shouted, "You
wanted to end our liberties but you failed."

James Madison entered, kicked Osama as hard as he could and said,"This is
why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson came in and proceeded to beat Osama any times with a
long cane and said, "It was evil men like you that provided me the
inspiration to pen the Declaration of Independence!"

These beatings and thrashings continued as John Rudolph, James Monroe, and
66 other early Americans came in and unleashed their anger on the Muslim
terrorist leader.

As Osama lay bleeding and writhing in unbearable pain, an Angel appeared.
Bin Laden wept in pain and said to the Angel, "This is not what you promised
me."

The Angel repled, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting
for
you in heaven. What did you think I said?"

Phyllis posted last night about a flash of light and a loud boom. It was on the news tonight. They never said how far the sighting went. But a lot of people called in. We may all be dead and replaced by robots!

Thought for the day, my granpa use to say son, if you see a flash in the night and a loud boom. Don’t be alarmed; it’s just me re-firing the steel!

Word for the day; Steenbok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home