Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Hi gang, another Tuesday has flown by. Hope every one had a good day. Didn’t get my grass cut. It rained most of the day.

Did I play golf in the rain? You would have to ask, yes, yes! I played in the rain. It rained the front nine, and we voted to keep playing on the back. We were wet any way. It did quit on the eleventh hole.

How many balls did I loose? We played a course we have not played in a while. I lost four balls! I took six old balls because I always loose balls on this course. Positive thinking!

Did I here you ask me about how many wild animals I saw? I saw one giant Bald Eagle. They are huge with there wings spanned.

Less talk a little about gender! Don’t get excited this is not sex 101!

What Gender!

1) Ziploc Bags -- They are Male, because they hold everything in, but
you can see right through them.

2) Copiers -- They are Female, because once turned off, it takes a
while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device
if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the
wrong buttons are pushed.

3) Tire -- Male, because it goes bald and it's often over-inflated.

4) Hot Air Balloon -- Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you
have to light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.

5) Sponges -- Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain
water.

6) Web Page -- Female, because it's always getting hit on.

7) Subway -- Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people
up.

8) Hourglass -- Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the
bottom.

9) Hammer -- Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000
years, but it's handy to have around.

10) Remote Control -- Female...... Ha! You thought it'd be male. But
consider this -- it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and
while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying.

Thought for the day, do golfers who play in the rain get web feet?

Word for the day: Gobo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home