Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, May 31, 2004

Hi gang, I am so full, my fingertips hurt when I type! I hope John doesn’t read this I eat enough for him and Becky plus me! We had BBO pork, baked beans, and potato salad, cucumber salad, deviled eggs. Desert ICE-CREAM SANDWICH PIE! Oh my!

I may be able to eat again by tomorrow. When we got home the news was on, so I sat down to watch them tell me, how we are overeating! I sure didn’t need to here that, as I groaned with full pains reaching for the clacker.

My granpa use to say son, you are not over-weight you just have too much in one place!

Well if nothing else I found me a great retirement supplement today!

This gives one a new perspective on important things.....

If you had bought $1,000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now
be worth $9.00.

With Enron, you would have $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.

With Worldcom, you would have less than $5.00 left.

If you had bought $1,000.00 worth of Bud Light (the beer, not the stock) one year ago,
drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling price, you
would have $214.00.

Based on the above, my current investment advice is to drink
heavily and recycle. This is my new retirement program. I call it my
401Keg.

Thought for the day, Allway remember the price for your freedom!

Word for the day; Freebooter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home