Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Hi gang, hope every one had a good day. It has been a bummer for me. I took the tractor into the back forty; hit a rock bent a blade shaft. Did I here any one say I told you so. I no I am asking for trouble cutting where it has not been cleared. Well my car has been in the shop for a week. I wonder how long the tractor will be in the shop?


We got to put this bug in a cage!


You don’t want to smash its head!


Will it bite?


What time is it?



Can we finish this tomorrow?



One last push!



Thought for the day, George, George, George on my mind! Till we meet again Ray!

Word for the day; Spasm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home