Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Hi gang, the rain missed us all day! I got a round of golf in. We had a threesome and hooked up with a guy from Cincinnati Ohio. Man he could play golf. He hit a driver and a iron, no fairway-woods. I bet he hopes he does not see us again! I was all over as usual.

Has every one picked their man to win the US open? Tiger is still the man to beat! I sure would like to see Fred Couples win!

I ran across a list of short books for all you book worms!

World's Thinnest Books

FRENCH WAR HEROES by Jacques Chirac

HOW I SERVED MY COUNTRY by Jane Fonda

MY BEAUTY SECRETS by Janet Reno

HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN AIRPLANE by John Denver

MY SUPER BOWL HIGHLIGHTS by Dan Marino

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BILL by Hillary Clinton

MY LITTLE BOOK OF PERSONAL HYGIENE by Osama Bin Laden

THINGS I CANNOT AFFORD by Bill Gates

THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY by Dennis Rodman

MY WILD YEARS by Al Gore

Thought for the day, there is always a place to find peace, go there often!

Word for the day; Lycee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home