Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Hi gang, rain, and rain everywhere! Us Open rained out, how is your man doing. I was pulling for Fred Couples, and he is +5. Well all I can say is he is 3 behind Tiger!

One thing for sure it is going to be a long weekend! Did you see how high some of the scores were? Nick Fildo was at + 11.

Bad news here today! Three police officers were shot to death. It happened about 1:30pm. They were serving Warrants. I thought of Brent, right away. People can be so stupid! My heart goes out to all there families.

I had a good joke for tonight but will save it for tomorrow.

Thought for the day, always live for the moment. It may be your last!

Word for the day; Exacerbate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home