Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, June 21, 2004

Hi gang, it was hot today playing golf! It is a tough job, but hey, someone got to do it. Might as well be me! I started the round good. Bogie, bogie, bogie, double, triple, double, bogie, triple, triple---- from here it was like a pinball machine! I never got mad. Well one time I yelled something about #2! That little white ball makes a donkey out of me every week. The worst part, I pay to do this!

I am convinced golf was developed for humans to pay for their sins! Let me give you an example; I hit a 9 iron 130 yards. Today I had a 130-yard shot across the corner of a lake, ball below my feet. So I aimed a little left, hit the ball to the right, across the lake 20 yards past the pin? I dropped another ball same spot same club. I hit the ball straight at the pin, 20yards short. The ball hit the lake bank and rolled to the edge of the water?

Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks... It was called Witchcraft......

Today it is called Golf.





Advice from kids!
“Puppies still have bad breath even after eating Tic-Tac.” Andrew, Age 9.

Thought for the day, just because you pay for something doesn’t mean it’s good for you!

Word for the day; Hobbledehoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home