Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, June 28, 2004

Hi gang, it has been one of those days! The dogs barked at the cats most of the night, so not much sleep. I did get my walk in at 5:30am and vacuumed the house. That is about it! I need to go to the store. We are out of milk, and bread. Maybe tomorrow, I have such a head ach tonight.

I tried to get around to visit every one today with out much luck. My browser kept saying can’t find server? I don’t know what is going on. I ran a virus scan and didn’t find any thing! Better luck tomorrow!

Advice from kids!
“If you want a kitten, start out by asking for a horse.” Naomi, age 15.

Word for the day; Wicket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home