Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Hi gang, where has the day gone? I am in a daze. I did get alum. Cans hale of. Made $6.00. Also I have a new neighbor mile are so up the road. He asks my son if I would come up and cut his grass. I did and now have next weeks green fee! Not bad for a rainy day.

Of all things I watched a little bit of tennis today waiting for golf to come on. Some good-looking athletes!

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger! What can I say? All the money in the world can’t buy a swing! I got home sick watching the Western Open. I use to live across the river from there! Never played the course. Green fees are $135.00.

Advice from kids!
“When you get a bad grade in school, show it to your mom when she is on the phone.” Alyesha, age13.

Thought for the day, if life is just a bowl of cherries. Where did all these blackberries come from?

Word for the day; Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home