Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Hi gang, happy hump day to every one. What a day this has turned out to be. I made a poo run getting ready to cut grass. A thunderstorm rolled in. then another, and another. Last I heard we had one and a half inches of rain. Bright side to all this I don’t have to water the plants tonight!

I tried to read some in the Stand and got a couple of pages in and almost went to sleep. Reading is like taking a sleeping pill. I try so hard not to take a nap so I can sleep at night.

I did get around to a lot of you today. For those that I didn’t I will try to get by tomorrow K. One that did stick to me today was Colleen. Her last paragraph stuck with me most of the day. It is so easy to lay a guilt trip on yourself. Some times life just sucks! Nothing you did. Or anything someone did to you. Things just happen.

Each of us is special! There will never be another you! Sure life for some may be harder than it is for others, but you can never judge a book by its cover. Grasp each moment as though it may be the last. My mom use to write to me and close her letter with; ‘take all mistakes for love and kisses.’ That has always meant a lot to me. We all make mistakes, that’s life!

Thought for the day, if today is a cloudy day, does that mean the sun is not shining?

Word for the day; Sequoia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home