Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Hi gang, man it was hot today! I played golf, and was soaking wet all day. How hot was it? I am so glade you asked. It was so hot my golf balls were trying to hatch! I got into duck-hocking the ball, and had one heck of a time getting out of it. It sure toke its toile on my score.

I got the soda bottle I dug up cleaned. It is a Sun Crest 10oz. I belive it was bottled in 1954. I went on line, and found the company was in Jacksonville Fla. from 1939 to 1955. No longer in business.

My wife came in this afternoon around 3:30. She is worn out! She goes back to work tomorrow. I hope she sleeps well tonight. They had a good time and all went well!

Things you should know!
‘Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.’

Thought for the day, if you sweat one ounce, are you one ounce lighter?

Word for the day; Otology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home