Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Hi gang, the weekend is fading fast! I hope all of you have had a good one. It has been quite around here. The kids went up to Tina’s for the weekend and will be back some time tomorrow.

I have done nothing today but sleep! Something must be going on with my meds. All I want to do is sleep. Not good! Well enough complaining! One thing for sure I am going to live until I die!

My granpa use to say son, don’t worry about all the curves life may send. Just keep it down the middle!

Things you should know!
‘It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.’

Thought for the day, sometimes I think my brain enjoys sending out a pain notice!

Word for the day; Matins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home