Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Hi gang, another weekend gone. They just fly by! Another hot, hot day, but thunder storm cooled it off. We never did get any rain. It was all around us and we didn’t get a drop!

I would like to say we had an uneventful weekend but not true. Prissy our two- year old mixed Spits chased a cat into the street Saturday night. She never knew what hit her. I was so upset from the accident, and burying her, I started having chest pains.

I took a couple of aspirins and tried to calm down before going to bed. I have a strong heart but I felt like I was having a heart attack. I feel ok today but drained. It hurts so badly when you loose a pet. We loved her so much.

Thought for the day, cherish the moment for you know not what the next may bring!

Word for the day: Debauch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home