Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, July 30, 2004

Hi gang, hip hip-0 who ray! It’s Friday, our friends way up north have a three- day weekend. Is that not nice or what! You are just going to have to put three days into two. No time for watching TV or playing on the puter.

We are on the downhill run with our guest too. They will be leaving Sunday some time. Allen has to be back to work Tuesday. See how the time has flown by. You didn’t even have to cook anything! Vacations are always to short! Put that on the to be taken care of list!

I got a good one in my e-mail today in fact a couple of good ones!

Warning: this one could hurt....


Have you been guilty of looking at others your own

age and thinking... surely I cannot look that old? You

may enjoy this short story.



While waiting for my first appointment in the reception room

of a new dentist, I noticed his certificate, which bore his full

name. Suddenly, I remembered that a tall, handsome boy with the

same name had been in my high school class some 30 years ago.



Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought.

This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way

too old to have been my classmate. After he had examined my teeth,

I asked him if he had attended the local high school. "Yes," he

replied. "When did you graduate?" I asked. He answered, "In 1971.



Why?" "You were in my class!" I exclaimed. He looked at me

closely, and then the *&^%$# asked,



"What did you teach?"



Gang I would like all of you to meet our latest addition! If you look close you can see the wire on his jaw. Poor little guy almost didn’t make it but he is going to be fine. WE call him Buddy!



Thought for the day, I have three bird feeders, by the time I get them all full the first one is empty!

Word for the day; Feller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home